Report NEP-IFN-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the United States Dollar`s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," Discussion Papers, Philippine Institute for Development Studies DP 2011-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy and Economic Growth after the Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 1103, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc & M. Ibrahim Turhan, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Current Account Rebalancing and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1127, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Xu, T.T., 2012. "The role of credit in international business cycles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5937, The World Bank.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2011. "Intra-Asia Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 90, Asian Development Bank.
- Benjamin Carton, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity Revised: An Application to China," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2011-27, CEPII research center.
- Esteban Perez-Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "The Euro Imbalances and Financial Deregulation: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the European Debt Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_702, Levy Economics Institute.