Report NEP-IFN-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Zhang, Xu, 2010. "Why a diversified portfolio should include African assets," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Gaston Gelos, 2011. "International Mutual Funds, Capital Flow Volatility, and Contagion-A Survey," IMF Working Papers 11/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The threat of 'currency wars': a European perspective," Policy Contributions 461, Bruegel.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Christophe Gouardo, 2010. "Currency Wars: What do effective exchange rates tell us?," Policy Briefs 476, Bruegel.
- Javier A. Reyes & Camelia Minoiu, 2011. "A Network Analysis of Global Banking:1978-2009," IMF Working Papers 11/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Antu Panini Murshid & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Growth From International Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 11/90, International Monetary Fund.
- AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ© & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "What international monetary system for a fast-changing world economy," Working Papers 518, Bruegel.
- T. Berger & L. Pozzi, 2011. "A new model-based approach to measuring time-varying financial market integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/714, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Askenazy, Ph. & Caldera, A. & Gaulier, G. & Irac, D., 2011. "Financial Constraints and Foreign Market Entries or Exits: Firm-Level Evidence from France," Working papers 328, Banque de France.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Yongding Yu & AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ©, 2011. "Reform of the international monetary system: Some concrete steps," Policy Contributions 516, Bruegel.
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N. R. Sy & Rabah Arezki, 2011. "Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 11/68, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Frömmel & F. Van Gysegem, 2011. "Spread Components in the Hungarian Forint-Euro Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/709, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nicolas VÃ©ron & Stephane Rottier, 2010. "Not all financial regulation is global," Policy Briefs 431, Bruegel.