Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helen Popper & Alex Mandilaras & Graham Bird, 2011. "Trilemma Stability and International Macroeconomic Archetypes in Developing Economies," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0311, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2011. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Working Papers 2011-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Andres Felipe Garcia-Suaza & Jose Eduardo GÃ³mez, 2011. "A Simple Test of Momentum in Foreign Exchange Markets," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008230, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011. "How Different are FDI and FPI Flows?: Does Distance Alter the Composition of Capital Flows?," Working Papers 092011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Geza, Paula & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2011. "Bretton Woods Fixed Exchange Rate System versus Floating Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 29932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2011. "Large devaluations, foreign direct investment and exports : a speculative note," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5619, The World Bank.
- AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ© & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Quel systÃ¨me monÃ©taire international pour une Ã©conomie mondiale en mutation rapide ?," Working Papers 2011-04, CEPII research center.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 287, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Olena Havrylchyk, 2011. "FDI from the South: the Role of Institutional Distance and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2011-05, CEPII research center.
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).