Report NEP-IFN-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2010. "Crisis and Recovery," IMF Working Papers 10/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Why a Diversified Portfolio Should Include African Assets," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1034, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Romain Ranciere & Aaron Tornell & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2010. "A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk," IMF Working Papers 10/263, International Monetary Fund.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Francesco Strobbe, 2010. "Bilateral Financial Linkages and Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2010. "The international monetary system, 1844-1870: Arbitrage, efficiency, liquidity," Working Paper 2010/23, Norges Bank.
- Thierry Tressel, 2010. "Financial Contagion Through Bank Deleveraging," IMF Working Papers 10/236, International Monetary Fund.