Report NEP-IFN-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010. "Home Bias in Currency Forecasts," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 272010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matthew S. Yiu & Joseph K. W. Fung & Lu Jin & Wai-Yip Alex Ho, 2010. "Liquidity Crunch in Late 2008: High-Frequency Differentials between Forward-Implied Funding Costs and Money Market Rates," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 262010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yuliya Lovcha & Alejandro Perez-Laborda, 2010. "Is exchange rate – customer order flow relationship linear? Evidence from the Hungarian FX market," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2010/10, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 43, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Tsz-Kin Chung, 2010. "The Risk of Sudden Depreciation of the Euro in the Sovereign Debt Crisis of 2009-2010," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 252010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosuke Aoki & Gianluca Benigno & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2010. "Adjusting to Capital Account Liberalization," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1014, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinna & Hiro Ito, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," Working Papers id:3138, eSocialSciences.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2010. "Do banks benefit from internationalization? Revisiting the market power-risk nexus," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2010,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.