Report NEP-IFN-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "The Common Component in the Forward Premium: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 24549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makoto Saito & Shiba Suzuki & Tomoaki Yamada, 2010. "Can Cross-Border Financial Markets Create Endogenously Good Collateral in a Crisis?," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 10-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bandiera, Luca & Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2010. "Unpleasant surprises : sovereign default determinants and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5401, The World Bank.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets," MPRA Paper 21771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arturo J. Galindo, Alejandro Izquierdo, and Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: Do They Amplify External Financial Shocks?," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 203, Center for Global Development.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Exports and Productivity: An Empirical Analysis of German and Austrian Firm-Level Performance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 317, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sá, P., 2010. "Evidence on Financial Globalization and Crisis: Geographic/Bilateral External Balance Sheets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1038, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michal Horvath & Ludivit Odor, 2009. "Making Fiscal Commitments Credible," Working and Discussion Papers, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia DP 2/2009, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Mario Cerrato & Alexander Kadow & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2010_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.