Report NEP-IFN-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications. Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Development Working Papers 292, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010. "Gold and the U.S. Dollar: Tales from the turmoil," MPRA Paper 22407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Garcimartín & Luis Rivas & Pilar García Martínez, 2010. "On the Role of Relative Prices and Capital Flows in Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth: the Experiences of Portugal and Spain in the Euro Area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2009. "Lessons for China from financial liberalization in Scandinavia," European Economy - Economic Papers 383, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Matthias Busse & Peter Nunnenkamp & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Labor Rights: A Panel Analysis of Bilateral FDI Flows," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Thomas Richter, 2010. "When Do Autocracies Start to Liberalize Foreign Trade? Evidence from Four Cases in the Arab World," GIGA Working Paper Series 131, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2009. "The euro: It can't happen, It's a bad idea, It won't last. US economists on the EMU, 1989-2002," European Economy - Economic Papers 395, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Borgy, V. & Idier, J. & Le Fol, G., 2010. "Liquidity problems in the FX liquid market: Ask for the "BIL"," Working papers 279, Banque de France.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010. "From Home Bias to Euro Bias: Disentangling the Effects of Monetary Union on the European Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 22430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2010. "Do bank-firm relationships influence firm internationalization?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 37, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "China’s Growing Influence in Southeast Asia - Monetary Policy and Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2010-16, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.