Report NEP-IFN-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mokhtar Darmoul & Mokhtar Kouki, 2009. "Announcement effect and intraday volatility patterns of euro-dollar exchange rate : monetary policy news arrivals and short-run dynamic response," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09071, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sossounov, Kirill & Ushakov, Nikolay, 2009. "Determination of the real exchange rate of rouble and assessment of long-rum policy of real exchange rate targeting," MPRA Paper 18549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Fung & Ip-wing Yu, 2009. "Dislocations in FX Swap and Money Markets in Hong Kong and Policy Actions during the Financial Crisis of 2008," Working Papers 0917, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Christoph Himmels & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2009. " The Interest Rate — Exchange Rate Nexus: Exchange Rate Regimes and Policy Equilibria," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0902, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Cathy Ning & Stephen Sapp, 2009. "Segmentation across International Equity, Bond, and Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers 010, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Hamrita, Mohamed Essaied & Ben Abdallah, Nidhal & Ben Ammou, Samir, 2009. "The Multi-Scale Interaction between Interest Rate, Exchange Rate and Stock Price," MPRA Paper 18424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Chanthapun, Waranya Pim, 2009. "Exchange Rate Regimes in the Asia-Pacific Region and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 36, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00429759 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Thouraya Hadj Amor & Christophe Rault, 2009. "International Financial Integration and Real Exchange Rate Long-Run Dynamics in Emerging Countries: Some Panel Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 941, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.