Report NEP-IFN-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso Novales Cinca, 2009. "State-Uncertainty preferences and the Risk Premium in the Exchange rate market," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0917, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Vasconcelos, Jivago X., 2009. "Can a Habit Formation Model really explain the forward premium anomaly?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 692, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- George Bagdatoglou & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2009. "A New Test of the Real Interest Rate Parity Hypothesis: Bounds Approach and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2009_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cristina Terra, Frederico Valladares, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments," THEMA Working Papers 2009-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- OGAWA Eiji & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2009. "Analysis on β and σ Convergences of East Asian Currencies," Discussion papers 09018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emilio Pineda & Paul Cashin & Yan Sun, 2009. "Assessing Exchange Rate Competitiveness in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2009. "Household Heterogeneity and the Real Exchange Rate: Still a Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kalina Dimitrova & Martin Ivanov & Ralitsa Simeonova-Ganeva, 2009. "Effective exchange rates of the Bulgarian Lev 1879-1939," ICER Working Papers 04-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, Sulagna, 2009. "Trickle-Down Effects of Changing Value of Euro on US Economy," MPRA Paper 15280, University Library of Munich, Germany.