Report NEP-IFN-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naohiko Baba & Frank Packer, 2008. "Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08," BIS Working Papers 267, Bank for International Settlements.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2008. "Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data," Working Paper 2008/19, Norges Bank.
- Robert W. Staiger & Alan O. Sykes, 2008. ""Currency Manipulation" and World Trade," NBER Working Papers 14600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Nonlinear Adjustment of the Real Exchange Rate Towards its Equilibrium Value: a Panel Smooth Transition Error Correction Modelling," Working Papers 2008-23, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:gla:glaewp:2008_33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure," Working Papers 08/50, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S. & R.C., Royfaizal, 2008. "Pre and post crisis analysis of stock price and exchange rate: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Grydaki & Stilianos Fountas, 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Output Volatility: a Theoretical Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2008.
- Pietro Cova & Alessandro Rebucci & Akito Matsumoto & Massimiliano Pisani, 2008. "New Shocks, Exchange Rates and EquityPrices," IMF Working Papers 08/284, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Fracasso & Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Trade-imbalances networks and exchange rate adjustments: The paradox of a new Plaza," Department of Economics Working Papers 0824, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Fundamentals at Odds? The U.S. Current Account Deficit and The Dollar," IMF Working Papers 08/260, International Monetary Fund.