Report NEP-IFN-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- W. Max Corden, 2007. "The Asian Crisis: a Perspective after Ten Years," Departmental Working Papers 2007-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yap, Josef T., 2007. "Ten Years After: Financial Crisis Redux or Constructive Regional Financial and Monetary Cooperation?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery," Working Paper Series 0773, European Central Bank.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "Fourier Transform Method with an Asymptotic Expansion Approach: an Application to Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-497, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Anella Munro & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "Understanding the New Zealand current account: A structural approach," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.