Report NEP-IFN-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "If exchange rates are random walks, then almost everything we say about monetary policy is wrong," Staff Report 388, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Campbell Leith, 2007. "The Optimal Monetary Policy Response to Exchange Rate Misalignments," Economics Series Working Papers 305, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kerstin Bernoth & J�rgen von Hagen & Casper G. de Vries, 2007. "The Forward Premium Puzzle only emerges gradually," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-033/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Yunus Aksoy, 2007. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals : Is there a Role for Nonlinearities in Real Time?," Working Papers 0703, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Entorf, Horst & Moebert, Jochen & Sonderhof, Katja, 2007. "The foreign exchange rate rate exposure of nations," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.