Report NEP-IFN-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2006. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for 'Fear of Floating'," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2006-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and the Role of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0602, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Pricing-to-market or hysteresis?: an empirical investigation of German exports," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics 05_03, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Darmoul Mokhtar, 2006. "The impact of monetary policy signals on the intradaily Euro-dollar volatility," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Currency Mismatches, Default Risk, and Exchange Rate Depreciation: Evidence from the End of Bimetallism," NBER Working Papers 12299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna G. Iyer & Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang, 2005. "Measuring Efficiency externalities from Trade and Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," CEPA Working Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia WP042005, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rajesh Singh & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2005. "Optimal Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in Crisis-Prone Small Open Economies," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 820, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emilia Penkova, 2005. "Exchange rates and transition economies` export prices: is there evidence for pricing-to-market behaviour?," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics 05_02, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2006. "Adopting a common currency basket arrangement into the 'ASEAN plus three'," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 06028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John Bluedorn & Christopher Bowdler, 2006. "The Open Economy Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2006-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Joseph P Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2005. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Economics Study Area Working Papers, East-West Center, Economics Study Area 84, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.