Report NEP-IFN-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- VAN POECK, André & VANNESTE, Jacques & VEINER, Maret, . "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in the new EU member countries," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2005015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, . "Exchange Rate Targeting in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia 367, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Guisan, M. Carmen, 2005. "Exchange Rates, Foreign Trade Prices and PPs in OECD Countries: An Analysis of the period 1960-2003," Economic Development, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics. 84, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2006. "An Equilibrium Model of "Global Imbalances" and Low Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 11996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2006. "Capital Controls: An Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 11973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2006. "Vying for Foreign Direct Investment: A EU-type Model of Tax Competition," NBER Working Papers 11991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.