Report NEP-IFN-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0404013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Beine,M. & Palm,F.C. & Laurent,S., 2003. "Central Bank Forex Interventions Assessed Using Realized Moments," Research Memoranda 057, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Penelope Pacheco-López, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Exports and Imports in Mexico," Studies in Economics 0404, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hogenbirk,Annelies & Narula,Rajneesh, 2004. "Location and agglomeration of FDI in The Netherlands: implications for policy," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2003. "Stock Markets and Real Exchange Rate: An Intertemporal Approach," IMF Working Papers 03/109, International Monetary Fund.