Report NEP-IFN-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance, EconWPA 0404013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0404015, EconWPA.
- Yener Kandogan, 2004. "How Much Restructuring did the Transition Countries Experience? Evidence from Quality of their Exports," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 2004-637, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Penelope Pacheco-López, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Exports and Imports in Mexico," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0404, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2004006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BenoÃ®t Mercereau, 2003. "Stock Markets and Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 03/109, International Monetary Fund.