Report NEP-IFN-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & Daniel Navia Simon, 2004. "Determinants And Impact Of Financial Sector Fdi To Emerging," International Finance, EconWPA 0403001, EconWPA.
- Geir Hoidal Bjonnes & Dagfinn Rime & Haakon O. Aa. Solheim, 2003. "Volume and Volatility in the FX Market: Does it matter who you are?," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2003/7, Norges Bank.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Roberto Coronado, 2004. "Restaurant Prices and the Mexican Peso," International Finance, EconWPA 0403004, EconWPA.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2004. "Liquidity and Issue Costs in the Eurobond Market: the Effects of Market Integration," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 03-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Geir Hoidal Bjonnes & Dagfinn Rime, 2003. "Dealer Behavior and Trading Systems in Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2003/10, Norges Bank.
- Carlsson, Johan & Nordegren, Axel & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "International Experience and the Performance of Scandinavian Firms in China," EIJS Working Paper Series, The European Institute of Japanese Studies 188, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Antoni Espasa & Rebeca Albacete, 2004. "Econometric Modelling For Short-Term Inflation Forecasting In The Emu," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws034309, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu & Bengi Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Turkey, 1987-2003 (in Turkish)," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0403006, EconWPA, revised 09 Mar 2004.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe, 2003. "On the feasibility of a monetary union in the Southern Africa Development Community," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 306, Hunter College Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004. "The Revived Bretton Woods System: The Effects of Periphery Intervention and Reserve Management on Interest Rates & Exchange Rates in Center Countries," NBER Working Papers 10332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thadavillil Jithendranathan, 2004. "Time-varying Correlations of Russian and U.S. Equity Returns," International Finance, EconWPA 0403006, EconWPA.
- Juan Oliva & Félix Lobo & Begoña Molina & Susana Monereo, 2004. "Estudio De Los Costes Directos Sanitarios De Los Pacientes Con Diabetes Mellitus En España," Documentos de Trabajo de EconomÃa, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de040301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Paul R. Bergin, 2004. "How Well Can the New Open Economy Macroeconomics Explain the Exchange Rate and Current Account?," NBER Working Papers 10356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Monetary Disintegration:The Czech-Slovak Case," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0403002, EconWPA.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2004. "Capital Controls, Liberalizations, and Foreign Direct Investement," NBER Working Papers 10337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2004. "The Finite-Sample Effects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators: Purely Nonstationary Case," Public Policy Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University 04-05, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.