Report NEP-IFN-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viv Hall & Angela Huang, 2004. "WOULD ADOPTING THE US DOLLAR HAVE LED TO IMPROVED INFLATION, OUTPUT AND TRADE BALANCES FOR NEW ZEALAND IN THE 1990s?," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp03d2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Setting the Stage for Stability and Progress in Southeast Europe," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0304, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "The Impact of Enlargement on the Race for FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp086, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2004. "Is Debt Relief Efficient?," NBER Working Papers 10217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed A. El-Masry, 2004. "The Exchange Rate Exposure of UK Nonfinancial Companies: Industry-Level Analysis," International Finance, EconWPA 0401001, EconWPA.