Report NEP-IFN-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2003. "On the International Financial Architecture: Insuring Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 9570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tims, B. & Mahieu, R.J., 2003. "A Range-Based Multivariate Model for Exchange Rate Volatility," Research Paper ERS-2003-022-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- K. Schoors & B. Van Der Tol, 2002. "Foreign direct investment spillovers within and between sectors: Evidence from Hungarian data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/157, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2002. "Hunting High and Low for Vertical FDI," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-12, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Delfim Gomes Neto, 2002. "Capital Movements and the Political Economy of trade Policy," DELTA Working Papers 2002-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).