Report NEP-IFN-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2003. "Taylor Rules and Interest Rate Smoothing in the US and EMU," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0303002, EconWPA.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2003. "On the International Financial Architecture: Insuring Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 9570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003292 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Schoors & B. Van Der Tol, 2002. "Foreign direct investment spillovers within and between sectors: Evidence from Hungarian data," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 02/157, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2002. "Hunting High and Low for Vertical FDI," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2002-12, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Delfim Gomes Neto, 2002. "Capital Movements and the Political Economy of trade Policy," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2002-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).