Report NEP-IFN-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 2002. "The High Demand for International Reserves in the Far East: What's Going On?," NBER Working Papers 9266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Time inconsistency and free-riding in a monetary union," Staff Report 308, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glushchenko Konstantin, 2002. "Common Russian Market: Myth rather than Reality," EERC Working Paper Series 01-11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariam Camarero & Javier Ordóñez & Cecilio Tamarit, 2002. "The Euro-Dollar exchange rate: Is it fundamental?," European Economy Group Working Papers 16, European Economy Group.
- Steven B. Kamin, 2002. "Identifying the role of moral hazard in international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 736, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Capocci, 2002. "An Analysis of Hedge Fund Performance," Finance 0210001, EconWPA.
- Gregory, Gary & Harvie, Charles & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2002. "Korean SMEs in the Wake of the Financial Crisis: Strategies, Constraints and Performance in a Global Economy," Economics Working Papers wp02-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Lourdes Moreno Martín & Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, 2002. "Pricing to Market at firm level," European Economy Group Working Papers 17, European Economy Group.
- Erlandsson, Mattias, 2002. "Economic Determinants of Public Opinion About Joining the EMU: The Case of Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 79, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erlandsson, Mattias, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility in a Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 80, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2002. "Self-validating optimum currency areas," Staff Reports 152, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Christopher J. Gust & Steven B. Kamin & Jonathan Huntley, 2002. "Are depreciations as contractionary as devaluations? A comparison of selected emerging and industrial economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 737, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George J. Hall, 2002. "Exchange Rates and Casualties During the First World War," NBER Working Papers 9261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore