Report NEP-IFN-2001-02-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Haskel & Holger Wolf, 2001. "The Law of One Price - A Case Study," NBER Working Papers 8112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Chiarlone & Alessia Amighini, 2000. "Any Sequel to the "Miracle"? Growth Potential in East Asia: Evidence from International Trade Flows," KITeS Working Papers 123, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2000. "On the welfare gains of reducing the likelihood of economic crises," Working Paper 0015, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Christina D. Romer, 2001. "Was the Federal Reserve Fettered? Devaluation Expectations in the 1932 Monetary Expansion," NBER Working Papers 8113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan G. Ahearne & William L. Griever & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Information costs and home bias: an analysis of U.S. holdings of foreign equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 691, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2001. "Living Standards and Economic Vulnerability in Turkey between 1987 and 1994," IZA Discussion Papers 253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boeri, Tito & Brücker, Herbert, 2001. "Eastern Enlargement and EU-Labour-Markets: Perceptions, Challenges and Opportunities," IZA Discussion Papers 256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Pär, 2001. "Skill Upgrading and Production Transfer within Swedish Multinationals in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 166, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Subir Lall, 2000. "The double play: simultaneous speculative attacks on currency and equity markets," Working Paper Series WP-00-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Jing Yang, 2000. "The Application of Artificial Neural Networks to Exchange Rate Forecasting: The Role of Market Microstructure Variables," Working Papers 00-23, Bank of Canada.
- Jose Luis Moraga & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2000. "Trade Policy of Transition Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-110/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francis E. Warnock & Molly Mason, 2000. "The geography of capital flows: what we can learn from benchmark surveys of foreign equity holdings," International Finance Discussion Papers 688, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Caroline L. Freund, 2000. "Current account adjustment in industrialized countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 692, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).