Report NEP-ICT-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Raffestin, 2011. "ICT spending and inflation at the sectorial level," Post-Print, HAL dumas-00646563, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation? A Comparative Study Based on Swiss and Greek Micro Data," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Cesário, Marisa & Noronha Vaz, Maria Teresa, 2013. "Localised Assets and Small-Firms’ Technological Capabilities," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2013. "The Social Media Revolution. Strategies and Attitudes towards the Rise of an Enabling Technology," Working Papers 201302, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Maria de Hoyos & Anne Green & Sally-Anne Barnes & Heike Behle & Beate Baldauf & David Owen, 2013. "Literature Review on Employability, Inclusion and ICT, Part 2: ICT and Employability," JRC-IPTS Working Papers, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre JRC78601, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Public sector corruption and the probability of technological disasters," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI RP 2013/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2013. "Economic and cultural factors and illegal copying in the university textbook market," ACEI Working Paper Series, the Association for Cultural Economics International AWP-01-2013, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2013.