Report NEP-ICT-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2009. "The Internet and Local Wages: Convergence or Divergence?," NBER Working Papers 14750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babur de los Santos, 2008. "Consumer Search on the Internet," Working Papers 2008-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Shane Greenstein & Ryan C. McDevitt, 2009. "The Broadband Bonus: Accounting for Broadband Internet's Impact on U.S. GDP," NBER Working Papers 14758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eck, N.J.P. van & Waltman, L.R., 2009. "VOSviewer: A Computer Program for Bibliometric Mapping," Research Paper ERS-2009-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2008. "Motivation and Sorting in Open Source Software Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.