Report NEP-ICT-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2008. "The Economics of Net Neutrality Revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pedro Quelhas Brito, 2008. "Conceptualizing and illustrating the digital lifestyle of youth," FEP Working Papers 300, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00259453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maximilian Kasy & Michael Kummer, 2008. "Market Entry in E-Commerce," Working Papers 08-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.