Report NEP-ICT-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eriksson, Stefan & LagerstrÃ¶m, Jonas, 2007. "Detecting discrimination in the hiring process: Evidence from an Internet-based search channel," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2007:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Tucker, Catherine & Zhang, Juanjuan, 2007. "Long Tail or Steep Tail? A Field Investigation into How Online Popularity Information Affects the Distribution of Customer Choices," Working papers 39811, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Burrows, Sean & Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy, 2007. "New Economy: Using National Accounting Architecture to Estimate the Size of the High-technology Economy," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2007015e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Burrows, Sean & Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy, 2007. "Nouvelle economie: utilisation de l'architecture de la comptabilite nationale pour estimer l'importance de l'economie de haute technologie," L'economie canadienne en transition 2007015f, Statistics Canada, Analyse economique.
- Westerman, George, 2007. "It Risk Management: From IT Necessity to Strategic Business Value," Working papers 39809, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2007. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 07-47, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.