Report NEP-ICT-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davila, Toni & Foster, George, 2005. "Startup firms' growth, management control systems adoption and performance," IESE Research Papers D/603, IESE Business School.
- Miralles, Francesc & Sieber, Sandra & Valor, Josep, 2005. "CIO herds and user gangs in the adoption of open source software," IESE Research Papers D/595, IESE Business School.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Guardo, Chiara di & Valentini, Giovanni, 2005. "The organization and performance evaluation of R&D projects in a dynamic environment," IESE Research Papers D/605, IESE Business School.
- W. Buckinx & G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel, 2005. "Predicting Customer Loyalty Using The Internal Transactional Database," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/324, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2005. "Credit and identity theft," Working Paper 2005-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Pennings,Jacqueline & Kranenburg,Hans,van & Hagedoorn,John, 2005. "Past, Present and Future of the Telecommunications Industry," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore