Report NEP-IAS-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurelie Pierre, 2014. "Supplemental Health Insurance and Healthcare Consumption: A Dynamic Approach to Moral Hazard," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT58, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Mark Rosenzweig, 2014. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 19811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pagés, Carmen & Rigolini, Jamele & Robalino, David A., 2013. "Social Insurance, Informality and Labor Markets: How to Protect Workers While Creating Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Kirsch & Ronald Rühmkorf, 2013. "Sovereign Borrowing, Financial Assistance and Debt Repudiation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse01_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Boualem Djehiche & Bj\"orn L\"ofdahl, 2014. "Risk aggregation and stochastic claims reserving in disability insurance," Papers, arXiv.org 1401.3589, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Stella A. Quimbo & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2013. "Shocks to Philippine households: Incidence, idiosyncrasy and impact," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201312, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-914, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Katrina Dinglasan, 2014. "Just how good is unemployment as a measure of welfare? A policy note," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201401, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- João Leão & Guida Nogueira, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0051, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2013.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert Town, 2014. "The Industrial Organization of Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 19800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Garibaldi, 2013. "Labor and Finance: Mortensen and Pissarides meet Holmstrom and Tirole," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 775, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change," IZA Discussion Papers 7875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujita, Shigeru & Moscarini, Giuseppe, 2013. "Recall and unemployment," Working Papers 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Luis Cabral, 2014. "We're Number 1: Price Wars for Market Share Leadership," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 14-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Jan Novotný, 2013. "Price Jumps on European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp1059, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.