Report NEP-IAS-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul Raschky & Howard Kunreuther, 2013. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: New Evidence from the U.S. Terrorism and Property Markets," NBER Working Papers 19532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00796528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lalive, Rafael & Landais, Camille & Zweimüller, Josef, 2013. "Market Externalities of Large Unemployment Insurance Extension Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 7650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hongzhong Zhang & Tim Leung & Olympia Hadjiliadis, 2013. "Stochastic Modeling and Fair Valuation of Drawdown Insurance," Papers 1310.3860, arXiv.org.
- Katherine Baicker & Amy Finkelstein & Jae Song & Sarah Taubman, 2013. "The Impact of Medicaid on Labor Force Activity and Program Participation: Evidence from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 19547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2013. "Uncertainty, Redistribution, and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 19553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andree Ehlert & Dirk Oberschachtsiek & Stefan Prawda, 2013. "Cost Containment and Managed Care: Evidence from German Macro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 284, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.