Report NEP-IAS-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Es, Harold, 2013. "Building Risk into N Recommendations for Corn: Understanding Insurance Applications," SCC-76 Meeting, March 14-16, 2013, Pensacola, Florida 152125, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith J., 2013. "Effects of Supplemental Revenue Programs on Crop Insurance Coverage Levels," SCC-76 Meeting, March 14-16, 2013, Pensacola, Florida 152132, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Ramirez, Octavio & Colson, Greg, 2013. "Premium Estimation Inaccuracy and the Distribution of Crop Insurance Subsidies," SCC-76 Meeting, March 14-16, 2013, Pensacola, Florida 152130, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Sproul, Tom & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Economics of Shallow-Loss Crop Insurance: Deductibles vs. Coinsurance Policies," SCC-76 Meeting, March 14-16, 2013, Pensacola, Florida 152128, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & Arif Mamun, 2013. "Return-to-Work Outcomes Among Social Security Disability Insurance Program Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7820, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Craig Garthwaite & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013. "Public Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Employment Lock," NBER Working Papers 19220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2013. "Cross-subsidization in employer-based health insurance and the effects of tax subsidy reform," MPRA Paper 48054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BONAN Jacopo & LEMAY-BOUCHER Philippe & TENIKUE Michel, 2013. "Household's willingness to pay for health microinsurance and its impact on actual take-up: results from a field experiment in Senegal," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-15, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Olen, Beau & Wu, Junjie, 2013. "Supply of Insurance for Specialty Crops and its Effect on Yield and Acreage," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Fuller & Stephane Auray & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance Take-up Rates in an Equilibrium Search Model," Working Papers 13001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Braun, R. Anton & Kopecky, Karen A. & Koreshkova, Tatyana, 2013. "Old, sick, alone, and poor: a welfare analysis of old-age social insurance programs," Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fatih Guvenen & Anthony Smith, 2013. "Inferring labor income risk and partial insurance from economic choices," Staff Report 485, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Katherine Meckel & Maya Rossin-Slater, 2013. "Do Insurers Risk-Select Against Each Other? Evidence from Medicaid and Implications for Health Reform," NBER Working Papers 19198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacky MATHONNAT & Yong HE & Martine AUDIBERT, 2013. "Two-Period Comparison of Healthcare Demand with Income Growth and Population Aging in Rural China: Implications for Adjustment of the Healthcare Supply and Development," Working Papers 201315, CERDI.