Premium Estimation Inaccuracy and the Distribution of Crop Insurance Subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources in its series SCC-76 Meeting, March 14-16, 2013, Pensacola, Florida with number 152130.
Date of creation: Mar 2013
Date of revision:
risk; premium; subsidies; crop insurance; premium estimation; Risk and Uncertainty;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2013-07-15 (Insurance Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2011.
"Can Crop Insurance Premiums Be Reliably Estimated?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2009. "Can Crop Insurance Premiums be Reliably Estimated?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49465, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Octavio A. Ramirez & Sukant Misra & James Field, 2003. "Crop-Yield Distributions Revisited," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 108-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.