Report NEP-IAS-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2013. "Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 7128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768909, HAL.
- Karlan, Dean & Osei-Akoto, Isaac & Osei, Robert Darko & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Agricultural Decisions after Relaxing Credit and Risk Constraints," Working Papers 110, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Marie Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers 1234, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 7121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naoki Aizawa & Hanming Fang, 2013. "Equilibrium Labor Market Search and Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 18698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "Sticky Ages: Why Is Age 65 Still a Retirement Peak?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole J., 2013. "The Changing of the Guards: Can Physicians Contain Social Insurance Costs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Monge & Lance Lochner, 2012. "Credit and Insurance for Human Capital Investments," 2012 Meeting Papers 299, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis & Elena Vigna, 2012. "Natural delta gamma hedging of longevity and interest rate risk," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.