Report NEP-IAS-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary D. Hansen & Minchung Hsu & Junsang Lee, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform: The Impact of a Medicare Buy-In," NBER Working Papers 18529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2012. "Incentives That Saved Lives: Government Regulation of Accident Insurance Associations in Germany, 1884-1914," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 104, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2012. "A rank-dependent utility model of uncertain lifetime, time consistency and life insurance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00748662, HAL.
- Matthieu Delpierre & Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2012. "Risk as Impediment to Privatization? The Role of Collective Fields in Extended Agricultural Households," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1211, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Sheila Hoag & Victoria Peebles & Christopher Trenholm & Gene Lewit, 2012. "The Narrative Communications Project: Takeaway Findings on a Message-Framing Approach," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7577, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:76678 is not listed on IDEAS anymore