Report NEP-IAS-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evren Ceritoglu, 2012. "Health Expenditures Risk, Purchase of Private Health Insurance, and Precautionary Saving in Turkey," Working Papers 1222, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Temel Taskin, 2012. "Home Production and the Optimal Rate of Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers 1220, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Barbos, Andrei & Deng, Yi, 2012. "The Impact of a Public Option in the Health Insurance Market," MPRA Paper 40849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Picard, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Insurance Fraud," Working Papers hal-00725561, HAL.
- Jesús Antón & Shingo Kimura & Jussi Lankoski & Andrea Cattaneo, 2012. "A Comparative Study of Risk Management in Agriculture under Climate Change," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Kapp, 2012. "The optimal size of the European Stability Mechanism: A cost-benefit analysis," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 349, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.