Report NEP-IAS-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2011. "Private, social and self insurance for longterm care: a political economy analysis," IDEI Working Papers 719, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Zvezdov, Ivelin, 2012. "Rational and mechanics of a peak risk variance swap for a property insurance portfolio," MPRA Paper 38954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Ozdemir & Andrea Morone, 2012. "Black Swan Protection: an Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2012/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," TSE Working Papers 12-303, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2013.
- Engström, Per & Hägglund, Pathric & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Early Interventions and Disability Insurance: Experience from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Engström, Per & Hägglund, Pathric & Johansson, Per, 2012. "Early interventions and disability insurance: Experience from a field experiment," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00668989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Optimal Extortion and Political Risk Insurance," Working Papers halshs-00672963, HAL.
- Zvezdov, Ivelin, 2012. "Insurance portfolio risk aggregation and solvency capital computation with mathematical copula techniques," MPRA Paper 38953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2012. "Pricing Regulation and Imperfect Competition on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2012. "Measuring and managing the impact of risk on organizations: The Case of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38975, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2012.
- Francis , Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Yeung , Bernard, 2012. "What determines bank stock price synchronicity? Global evidence," Research Discussion Papers 16/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Martin Brown & Matthias Schaller & Simone Westerfeld & Markus Heusler, 2012. "Information or Insurance? On the Role of Loan Officer Discretion in Credit Assessment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 67, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ramosaj, Argjiro, 2012. "Challenges in implementation of the maternity leave in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palme, Joakim & Ferrarini, Tommy & Sjöberg, Ola & Nelson, Kenneth, 2012. "Sveriges socialförsäkringar i jämförande perspektiv En institutionell analys av sjuk-, arbetsskade- och arbetslöshetsförsäkringarna i 18 OECD-länder 1930 till 2010," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.