Report NEP-IAS-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Setty, Ofer, 2012. "Unemployment accounts," MPRA Paper 38064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James, 2012. "Separation Without Mutual Exclusion in Financial Insurance," Working Papers 2012-8, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Financial consequences of falling ill: Changes in the German health insurance system since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2012. "Estimating income equity in social health insurance system," Working Papers w0172, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Wörz, Markus, 2011. "Unemployment compensation in Germany: Provisions and institutional changes since the 1980s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-206, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2012. "Job Search Costs and Incentives," Working Papers 693, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Paolo Lucchino & Chiara Rosazza Bondibene & Jonathan Portes, 2012. "Examining the relationship between immigration and unemployment using National Insurance Number registration data," NIESR Discussion Papers 386, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.