Report NEP-IAS-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin B. Hackmann & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Health Reform, Health Insurance, and Selection: Estimating Selection into Health Insurance Using the Massachusetts Health Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1841, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand and Prospect Theory," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1750, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Agricultural insurances based on meteorological indices: realizations, methods and research challenges," Post-Print, HAL hal-00656778, HAL.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Saving and portfolio allocation before and after job loss," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 672, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Santosh Anagol & Shawn Cole & Shayak Sarkar, 2012. "Understanding the Advice of Commissions-Motivated Agents: Evidence from the Indian Life Insurance Market," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 12-055, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2013.
- M. Sahoo & Renuka Sane, 2011. "A Regulatory approach to financial product advice and distribution," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India 2011-029, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Yavuz Arslan & Gursu Keles & Mustafa Kilinc, 2012. "Trend Shocks, Risk Sharing and Cross-Country Portfolio Holdings," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1205, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.