Report NEP-IAS-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin B. Hackmann & Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Health Reform, Health Insurance, and Selection: Estimating Selection into Health Insurance Using the Massachusetts Health Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1841, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Insurance Demand and Prospect Theory," Kiel Working Papers 1750, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antoine Leblois & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Agricultural insurances based on meteorological indices: realizations, methods and research challenges," Post-Print hal-00656778, HAL.
- Christoph Basten & Andreas Fagereng & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Saving and portfolio allocation before and after job loss," Discussion Papers 672, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Santosh Anagol & Shawn Cole & Shayak Sarkar, 2012. "Understanding the Advice of Commissions-Motivated Agents: Evidence from the Indian Life Insurance Market," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-055, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2013.
- M. Sahoo & Renuka Sane, 2011. "A Regulatory approach to financial product advice and distribution," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-029, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Yavuz Arslan & Gursu Keles & Mustafa Kilinc, 2012. "Trend Shocks, Risk Sharing and Cross-Country Portfolio Holdings," Working Papers 1205, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.