Report NEP-IAS-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vikström, Johan, 2009. "The effect of employer incentives in social insurance on individual wages," Working Paper Series 2009:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight & Samantha Heep, 2009. "Public Policy, Health Insurance and the Transition to Adulthood," NBER Working Papers 15114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "Pension Risk, Retirement Saving and Insurance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/18, European University Institute.
- Velamuri, Malathi, 2009. "Taxes, Health Insurance and Women’s Self-Employment," MPRA Paper 15731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Pallage & Lyle Scruggs & Christian Zimmermann, 2009. "Measuring Unemployment Insurance Generosity," Cahiers de recherche 0921, CIRPEE.
- Robert W Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200903, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Andersen, Torben M & Svarer, Michael, 2009. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kumagai, Narimasa, 2009. "On the Long-Run Equilibrium Relationship among Health Care Expenditures, Public Pension and Social Insurance Burden Rate in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 413, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Haitao Yin & Howard Kunreuther & Matthew White, 2009. "Risk-Based Pricing and Risk-Reducing Effort: Does the Private Insurance Market Reduce Environmental Accidents?," NBER Working Papers 15100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2009. "Censored Quantile Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Expenditure on Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Busby & Alexandre Laurin, 2009. "Getting Off the Rollercoaster: A Stable Funding Framework for the EI Program - EI Reform Part I," e-briefs 81, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Dobrin, Marinica, 2009. "Bancassurance - present and future," Papers 2009/33, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2009. "A Positive Theory of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 7333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gallipoli, Giovanni & Turner, Laura, 2009. "Household Responses to Individual Shocks: Disability and Labour Supply," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2009.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. "Individual and household value of mortality reductions with intrahousehold bargaining," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.