Report NEP-IAS-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Obermaier, Andreas J., 2009. "Cross-border purchases of health services : a case study on Austria and Hungary," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4825, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2009. "Social Health Insurance vs. Tax-Financed Health Systems--Evidence from the OECD," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4821, The World Bank.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hart, Chad E. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2008. "An Insurance Approach to Risk Management in the Ethanol Industry," Staff General Research Papers 12938, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gábor Kátay, 2008. "Do Firms ProvideWage Insurance Against Shocks? – Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2008/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2009. "Social Interaction and Sickness Absence," Research Papers in Economics 2009:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tanya Wanchek, 2009. "The Effect of CSB Services on Hospitalization Rates," Working Papers 2009-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Jamal, Mayeda, 2009. "At Risk of Social Exclusion: A Study of Care Leavers in UK," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2009. "The effect of benefits on disability uptake," Discussion Papers 576, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Carol Propper & Matt Sutton & Carolyn Whitnall & Frank Windmeijer, 2008. "Incentives and Targets in Hospital Care: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/205, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kuegler, Alice, 2009. "A Curse of Comparison? Evidence on Reference Groups for Relative Income Concerns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4820, The World Bank.
- Christine Hauser, 2008. "Efficient Risk Sharing in the Presence of a Public Good," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 87, Collegio Carlo Alberto.