Report NEP-IAS-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall D. Cebul & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor & Mark E. Votruba, 2008. "Unhealthy Insurance Markets: Search Frictions and the Cost and Quality of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendrik Schmitz, 2008. "Do Optional Deductibles Reduce the Number of Doctor Visits?: Empirical Evidence with German Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 141, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jayant Kumar, Jayant Kumar & Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami, 2008. "The Marriages of Intellectual Property & Insurance," MPRA Paper 11465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos Monteiro, Paulo, 2008. "Testing Full Consumption Insurance in the Frequency Domain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 874, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frank Puffer & Elizabeth Pitney Seidler, 2008. "The Effect of Managed and Traditional Care Insurance Plans on Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in the United States," Working Papers 0814, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Arsène Kouadio & Vincent Monsan & Mamadou Gbongue, 2008. "Social Welfare and Demand for Health Care in the Urban Areas of Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_181, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Strauss, Jason, 2007. "Price Regulation, Market Exit, and Financial Leverage of Canadian Property-Liability Insurers," MPRA Paper 11212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Oct 2008.
- Palmer, Edward, 2008. "The market for retirement products in Sweden," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4748, The World Bank.
- Daniel Béland & John Myles, 2008. "Policy Change in the Canadian Welfare State: Comparing the Canada Pension Plan and Unemployment Insurance," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 235, McMaster University.
- Gregory Wegmann, 2008. "The balanced scorecard as a knowledge management tool: a French experience in a semi-public insurance company," Working Papers FARGO 1080902, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Dhaval M. Dave & Swati Mukerjee, 2008. "Mental Health Parity Legislation, Cost-Sharing and Substance Abuse Treatment Admissions," NBER Working Papers 14471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernadette Dia Kamgnia, 2008. "Distribution Impact of Public Spending in Cameroon: The Case of Health Care," Research Papers RP_179, African Economic Research Consortium.