Report NEP-IAS-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grant, Charles & Koulovatianos, Christos & Michaelides, Alexander & Padula, Mario, 2008. "Evidence on the Insurance Effect of Marginal Income Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melissa Boyle, 2008. "Costs and Benefits of Elderly Prescription Drug Coverage: Evidence from Veterans’ Health Care," Working Papers 0803, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Erik Schokkaert & Konstantin Beck & Amir Shmueli & Wynand Van De Ven & Carine Van De Voorde & Jürgen Wasem, 2006. "Acceptable costs and risk adjustment: policy choices and ethical trade-offs," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0619, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 96, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonas Schreyögg & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Copayments for Ambulatory Care in Germany: A Natural Experiment Using a Difference-in-Difference Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 777, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 2008. "Job Search Monitoring and Unemployment Duration: Evidence from a Randomised Control Trial," CEPR Discussion Papers 6711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2008. "Search Costs and Medicare Plan Choice," Caepr Working Papers 2008-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Teulings, Coen N, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.