Report NEP-IAS-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ALARY David & BIEN F., 2008. "Optimal insurance contracts with adverse selection and comonotonic background risk," LERNA Working Papers 08.06.250, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Janko Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," Working Papers 08-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul & Tim Mennel, 2007. "An Adverse Selection Model of Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IEW - Working Papers 315, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lukas Haag & Ashok Kaul, 2007. "Reformen auf der Suche nach Skaleneffekten: die Struktur der Verwaltungs- und Verfahrenskosten der öffentlichen Unfallkassen in Deutschland," IEW - Working Papers 332, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2008. "Prospects for the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 731, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lisa Callegaro & Giacomo Pasini, 2007. "Social interaction effects in an inter-generational model of informal care giving," Working Papers 2007_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ingmar Kumpmann, 2008. "Grenzen des Wettbewerbs im Gesundheitswesen," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.