Report NEP-IAS-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Priscila Pereira Deliberalli, 2007. "Disincentive Effects Of Social Security System With Disability Insurance Coverage On Labor Market," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Gr 153, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Statistical analysis of rainfall insurance payouts in southern India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4426, The World Bank.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4425, The World Bank.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2007. "Business Cycle Synchronization and Insurance Mechanisms in the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2007/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Zeuli, Kimberly, 2007. "Cooperatives and Area Yield Insurance:A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 6174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2007. "Family ties, incentives and development: a model of coerced altruism," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 681, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Margi Wood, 2007. "Population Ageing, Taxation, Pensions and Health Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 564, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.