Report NEP-IAS-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanming Fang & Alessandro Gavazza, 2007. "Dynamic Inefficiencies in Employment-Based Health Insurance System Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Annaert & S. Van Osselaer & B. Verstraete, 2007. "Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 07/473, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "A Tax on Work for the Elderly: Medicare as a Secondary Payer," NBER Working Papers 13383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- EngstrÃ¶m, Per & Hesselius, Patrik & Persson, Malin, 2007. "Excess use of Temporary Parental Benefit," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2007. "Consumption Insurance and Risk-Coping Strategies under Non-Separable Utility: Evidence from the Kobe Earthquake," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-512, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2007. "Do countries default in “bad times”?," Working Paper Series 2007-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- EngstrÃ¶m, Per & Hesselius, Patrik, 2007. "The information method - theory and application," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Biais, Bruno & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2007. "Large Risks, Limited Liability and Dynamic Moral Hazard," IDEI Working Papers 472, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2009.