Report NEP-IAS-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001070:002886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:epo:papers:2006-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janine Leschke, 2007. "Are unemployment insurance systems in Europe adapting to new risks arising from non-standard employment?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-05.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2007-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001070:002884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2007. "Uninsurable individual risk and the cyclical behavior of unemployment and vacancies," Working Paper 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J, 2007. "Do Taxes Explain European Employment? Indivisible Labour, Human Capital, Lotteries and Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 6196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2006-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore