Report NEP-IAS-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugene Choo & Michael Denny, 2006. "Prior Conditions, Age and the Impact of Insurance," Working Papers tecipa-259, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2006. "Duration of unemployment benefits and quality of post-unemployment jobs : evidence from a natural experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4031, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:39_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aase, Knut K., 2005. "Equilibrium in Marine Mutual Insurance Markets with Convex Operating Costs," Discussion Papers 2005/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Chen, Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2005. "The transparency of the banking industry and the efficiency of information-based bank runs," Research Discussion Papers 24/2005, Bank of Finland.