Report NEP-IAS-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- An Chen & Michael Suchanecki, 2006. "Default Risk, Bankruptcy Procedures and the Market Value of Life Insurance Liabilities," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse8_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Martha A. Starr & Rasim Yilmaz, 2006. "Bank Runs in Emerging-Market Economies: Evidence from Turkey’s Special Finance Houses," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2006-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2006. "The Insurance Economy of Iowa," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12612, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- J. David Cummins & Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2006. "Efficiency of Insurance Firms with Endogenous Risk Management and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0616, CIRPEE.
- Schnedler, Wendelin, 2006. "Task Difficulty, Performance Measure Characteristics, and the Trade-Off between Insurance and Well-Allocated Effort," IZA Discussion Papers 2124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rena M. Conti & Ernst R. Berndt & Richard G. Frank, 2006. "Early Retirement and Public Disability Insurance Applications: Exploring the Impact of Depression," NBER Working Papers 12237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.