Report NEP-IAS-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2006. "A Model of Income Insurance and Social Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1675, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Jong, Philip & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Screening Disability Insurance Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assar Lindbeck & Marten Palme & Mats Persson, 2006. "Job Security and Work Absence: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1687, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lans Bovenberg & Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Optimal Taxation and Social Insurance ina Lifetime Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba, 2006. "Testing for Asymmetric Information Using 'Unused Observables' in Insurance Markets: Evidence from the U.K. Annuity Market," NBER Working Papers 12112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reimund Schwarze & Thomas Wein, 2005. "Is the Market Classification of Risk Always Efficient? - Evidence from German Third Party Motor Insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 3, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Henningsen, Morten, 2006. "Moving between Welfare Payments. The Case of Sickness Insurance for the Unemployed," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 04/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Jametti & Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2006. "Risk Selection in Natural Disaster Insurance – the Case of France," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1683, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Cardona & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2004. "The Unemployment Benefit System: a Redistributive or an Insurance Institution?," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 8, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore