Report NEP-IAS-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Jong, Philip & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Screening Disability Insurance Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 1981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Konstas, 2006. "Reforming Deposit Insurance: The Case to Replace FDIC Protection with Self-Insurance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_83, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alan M. Garber & Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2006. "Insurance and Incentives for Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2006. "Looking Beyond TRIA: A Clinical Examination of Potential Terrorism Loss Sharing," NBER Working Papers 12069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Born & W. Kip Viscusi & Tom Baker, 2006. "The Effects of Tort Reform on Medical Malpractice Insurers' Ultimate Losses," NBER Working Papers 12086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.