Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sasaki, Masaru & Takii, Katsuya & Wan, Junmin, 2012. "Horizontal Transfer and Promotion: New Evidence and an Interpretation from the Perspective of Task-Specific Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 6486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jocelyne Robert & Aigul Asfarova, 2012. "Corporate culture and satisfaction at work," Post-Print, HAL hal-00690218, HAL.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Alternative theories for explaining the spatial wage inequality: a multilevel competition among human capital, NEG and amenities," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics 20, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Thomas A. Kochan, 2012. "America’s Human Capital Paradox," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 12-180, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica, 2012. "Performance Related Pay and Firm Productivity: New Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moretti, Enrico & Thulin, Per, 2012. "Local Multipliers and Human Capital in the US and Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 914, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Gender differences and dynamics in competition: the role of luck," MPRA Paper 38220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Manning, Nick & Pierskalla Henryk, 2012. "Performance-related pay in the public sector : a review of theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6043, The World Bank.
- Prokic-Breuer, Tijana, 2011. "The relative importance of social and cultural capital for educational performance: Eastern versus Western Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB) SP I 2011-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Does the gender wage gap exist among male and female workers with similar human capital? A Coarsened Exact Matching for Chile between 1992 and 2009," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics 19, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2012. "Socially - optimal level of co-determination of labor and the European directive on workers' councils," MPRA Paper 38196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Opdecam & P. Everaert & H. Van Keer & F. Buysschaert, 2012. "The effect of team learning on student profile and student performance in accounting education," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/774, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nufer, Gerd & Bühler, André W., 2011. "Lessons from sports: What corporate management can learn from sports management," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School 2006-07, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Phil DeCicca & Jinhu Li & Gioia Buckley, 2011. "The Response of Ontario Primary Care Physicians to Pay-for-Performance Incentives," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada 2011-02, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Bielecki, Andre & Albers, Sönke & Mantrala, Murali, 2012. "Salesperson Efficiency Benchmarking Using Sales Response Data: Who is Working Hard and Working Smart?," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 57427, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:2919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore