Report NEP-HRM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stolarick, Kevin & Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2012. "Human Capital in Cities and Suburbs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 264, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Schreurs, Bert & van Emmerik, IJ. Hetty & Guenter, Hannes & Germeys, Filip, 2011. "A Weekly Diary Study on the Buffering Role of Social Support in the Relationship between Job Insecurity and Employee Performance," Working Papers 2011/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Tiziano Razzolini & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2012. "Job Separations, Job loss and Informality in the Russian Labor Market," Department of Economics 0674, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tor Eriksson & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Respect and relational contracts," Post-Print halshs-00642527, HAL.
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc P. Giannoni, 2011. "Financial Intermediary Balance Sheet Management," Staff Reports 531, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Paul Lau Sau-Him & Miguel Sanchez-Romero, 2012. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00659868, HAL.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On the (non) existence of a price equilibrium in delegation games with relative performance compensation," Working Papers wp807, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Goodman, Joshua, 2012. "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Paper Series rwp12-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Proost, Karin & Germeys, Filip & Schreurs, Bert, 2011. "When does Impression Management Work: The Influence of Temporal Distance On Interviewer Evaluations," Working Papers 2011/30, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jörg Baten & Mikolaj Szoltysek, 2012. "The human capital of Central-Eastern and Eastern Europe in European perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- John P. Conley & Mario J. Crucini & Robert A. Driskill & Ali Sina Onder, 2011. "Incentives and the Effects of Publication Lags on Life Cycle Research Productivity in Economics," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1122, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "Extending the case for a beneficial brain drain," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.