Report NEP-HRM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "Can A Draft Induce More Human Capital Investment in the Military?," Working Papers 11-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to Education across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Welfare"," Technical Appendices 08-168, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011. "A Human Relations Paradox," Working Papers e07-29, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Julia Reilich, 2011. "Returns to Education and Smoking : Evidence from Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 103, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chen, Hung-Ju & Wang, Ping, 2011. "Taxing capital is not a bad idea indeed: the role of human capital and labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 33209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenda Quintini, 2011. "Right for the Job: Over-Qualified or Under-Skilled?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 120, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anurag N Banerjee & Parantap Basu, 2011. "Who pays for job training?," Working Papers 2011_08, Durham University Business School.
- Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Walkowitz, Gari, 2011. "Lying and Team Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 5968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco de Pinto & Jochen Michaelis, 2011. "International Trade and Unemployment - the Worker-Selection Effect," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201127, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).